Are there prerequisites:
- You must be 18 years of age and complete the PREQUALIFICATION ASSESSMENT
Salary range students expected to earn:
- $27,700 per year Bureau of Labor Statistics
Where are past program graduates employed:
- At multiple nursing homes and home health agencies across the Northern Virginia Region.
What is included in tuition:
- All books, stethoscope, gait belt, BLS for Healthcare Certification and National exam fee.
What is not included in tuition:
- Scrubs, immunizations, watch with a second hand, criminal background check & drug screening
Program description and Certification info:
- Our comprehensive 120-hour program prepares you to provide direct care and services to clients in the acute care, outpatient care, or long-term care settings. The course consists of 80 hours classroom and skills lab instruction and 40 hours of direct patient care in a skilled nursing facility. Upon successful completion, you will be eligible to sit for the Virginia Nurse Aide Competency Test and obtain your CNA License.
- There are 40 Hours of a clinical rotation at a local skilled nursing facility. Hours are typically 6 am – 2 pm or 7 am – 3 pm, depends on the facility. All students must provide their own transportation and 100% attendance is mandatory.